Thursday 28 January 2016

Xenu is on the lam

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Xenu is on the lam



Everyone should know by now that I consider Crowley to be a spectacular representation of human filth, a early British Intelligence PAWN, and all around dirty pedophile fuck bag. I consider the O.T.O, and all deviant forms of Thelema, to be nothing more then shit stains in Crowley putrid underwear.

I also strong hate L.Ron Hubbard, just not as much as I despise Crowley.

In a conversation I had today, it delight me to remember the chance I got to spell out the rampant gay ass sex Crowley, and Hubbard traded back and forth to a room full of asexual Thelemites.

This is a REAL meeting of the...ummm....minds.... between the two.. and Jack Parson also got in all all that..hot.. gross criminal old man, on even grosser criminal old man action. I also delighted in pointing out that, Crowley's HGA  Known as "The Lam"...or by another name, I don't even wish to mention, and Hubbard's Devil of Scientology, Xenu; seem to share a strong resemblance.  Hey ladies... I think he is single... psyche... Xenu, and The Lam, both prefer ten year old boys....

Grey Alien anal sex..... gives new mean to, "50 shades of Grey" LOL

The Grays are the, "Dane Cooks" of evil off world influences, at least with Reptilians, you get the prestige of killing one, the honor of slayer a Dragon, with Greys....yes, kill them, but I feel they present less to brag about, but... that is just me.

Crowley wasn't even awesomely evil enough to traffic with Reptilians.... that just makes him even MORE worthless, and ALL his, "occult", insights, are the channeled work of annoying Dane Cook-like bug faces.... that should be a big red flag for anyone with half a brain. Plus... he traded butt sex with L.Ron Hubbard...EWWWWWWWW.

Somewhere in all that lube, and smeared fecal matter, The Lam, and Xenu where born. Keep that image in mind, when someone is preaching about the, "wisdom", of Crowely, or the lunacy of Hubbard. Ask yourself... should you really take seriously, what a bunch of gray alien twat,s channeled through their empty headed meat puppets???? The answer is no.

-Uncle Bear Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment