Thursday 28 January 2016

Do you know (blank) and Questions about his connections to Haitian Voudu, Congo Sorcery, and Brazialian Quimbanda



I am get a lot of questions about these three magical-religious traditions, and a particular individual, who is eluding to the fact that he practices them.

My mentor, Spiritual Father was a Houngan Asogwe (Haitian Voudu), trained in Congonese Sorcery (in Cuba), and brought into Quimbanda Cult, as well as grew up around 21 Divisions Santeria. So, while these are still very mysterious traditions to Westerners, many FRAUDS will try and align themselves with these traditions, and hoodwink as many people as they can. I believe this to be FULLY the case with this individual, AND a few others.

Unfortunately for them... I am one trained magician WHO ACTUALLY HAD a teacher who WAS a major player in ALL those religions, and passed on to ME a tradition where many elements of them had been brought into a magical house where they are worked, loved, and honored.



This is MY Spiritual Father, a Houngan Asogwe (Voudu Priest of the HIGHEST degree)he is standing next to his altar dedicated to the Baron Samedi (King of the Graveyard in Haitian Voudu). He was the REAL FUCKING DEAL, and passed MUCH and REAL magic through DIRECT transmissions to his son, and that would be me. I carry on his tradition, and I will follow all the destiny lines he set froth for me. I have not even scratched the surface with you, with what I know, we WILL get there. I promise. When I am ready, I will open up a physical location, and I will host FULL and TRUE initiations in ALL what I know, and you will have the opportunity to get initiated in (if you wish), some of the magical traditions above. This IS my great work. *****

It is in my destiny line, from the grand divination preformed by my Spiritual Father, to become a priest in a few of those above mentioned traditions. I may, or may not be, currently working towards that goal, and with REPUTABLE people, and I might be A LOT further a long then I will admit :)

You MUST be initiated into these Magical Religions. These traditions are NOT just about magic. They contain the traditions, wisdom, hopes, dreams, goals, destiny, triumphs, tragedies, and over soul of an ENTIRE people. To LIE, and SELL their religion is a great offense, a dishonoring, and akin to spitting in that whole tradition's; the deities', and spirits' face.

If you claim to be initiated, a hounagn, or mambo of HAITIAN Voudu, you MUST have been initiated IN Haiti. There IS NO SUCH THING as a Haitian Voudo initiation, outside of Haiti. New Orleans Voudu is different, but still, you MUST play be their tradition. There is NO SUCH THING as "American Voudu", and anyone claiming is is a TOTAL fraud.
Up next will be the middle pillar exercise streamlined, the sword, the wand, the celestial armor and then I will post a very direct method of spirit of evocation.
-Bear Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment