Thursday 28 January 2016

Horns Above, Hooves Below Book. Art work by Kevin Kindel



The H.A.H.B is nearing its final stage. Some questions for all of YOU. Do you want it as a e-book, a hard copy, or maybe, the option for both? Shipping is VERY getting expensive (especially internationally), and I want everyone to be able to easily afford one. ALL WHO DONATED GET A FREE COPY, AND SOMETHING ELSE THAT I AM WORKING ON, THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!! Please weigh-in on this, so I know what direction to take it.

Also. The Artwork... I love it! My illustrator is Kevin Kindel. If you have any artwork needs, concept design, or editing, Kevin IS THE MAN! He will be my illustrator for all forth coming works of mine, for this, and other projects.

Take a look for yourself!

Contact him at kevinkindel@gmail.com



-Uncle Bear heart

1 comment: