Friday 29 January 2016

ATR Cleansing, and Restitutions


08/01/13--14:53:
ATR Cleansing, and Restitutions.

In continuation from yesterday. I am now receiving messages from individuals who got caught up in highly reactionary, and stupid behavior. They made death threats against me, and people I loved. All based on the lies of one particular idiot. These people are terrified, some are telling me they feel sicker then they have ever felt been before, and a few are having VERY dark, lets say, “negative” thoughts. 

To answer your questions. No, I have NOT cast, or placed any magic on you, or against you. What has happened is you have made threats against me, and so the spirits of MY house have responded to those threats. You are asking your self; well how come the spirits I(you) *think* you work with are letting this happen, shouldn't they be protecting me from the attacks of other spirits? 

Let me answer that. You have made threats against a POWERFUL house(G.O.O.D.S) , and did so based on a LIE. There is no room for divine justice, since I didn't commit any wrongs against you, or the moron you are following (its called the rules of spiritual warfare, your God Fathers, and God Mothers didn't do a good job teaching you, or you plain didn't listen), and therefore: your spirits must allow YOU to be taught that there are consequences for your actions. Also the spirits of my House are righteous, and have well deserved reputations of being beyond fierce, and even lethal. 

When you work with a set of spirits in what is called a “house”, or “lodge” as honestly, and as dedicatedly as I do... they get very strong. They tend to be able to bypass, or shove aside any spirit guides you “might” have. You are not the first to experience this. I also have a personal blood line ancestry that helped bring down kings, and have LONG histories of being THE family of Scottish mercenaries you hired to take on ANYONE. So my eguns/ancestors are also partly responsible for making you wish yesterday never happened, and for two of you in particular, contemplating just “ending it all”.

You have been lied too. I love, honor, and deeply revere the ATR. However, you are presently engaged in a “hands-on” education today, that High Magic spirits, and Celtic lines, are also MORE then legit, and yes, are eating you alive. You ARE being EATEN, lets just make that very clear. My SCOTTISH eguns are slowly devouring you. 

On top of that, one of you claimed that Haitian Voudu was “nothing”. You might have incurred the wraith of the Loa of this house.... yes... that was fucking stupid.

The Goetia Spirts I work with have NOT become involved yet. Make sure you do not get them involved... I am serious, I don't want to see that happen. There are a other spirits of this house that have not yet responded, (but unerringly protect this house) one with a mighty hammer, one with a scythe, and one that killed the Hydra. 

Scary thing is, I, personally also have yet to cast, or place anything on any of you. This is the reaction of the Spirits of this house to your foolishness. 

Right now you are in the “minor” stages of responding to your threat. Now, I realize my “minor” stage exceeds what YOU consider extreme. Its scary... but YOU did make the first attack, so YOU are in the WRONG, and thus divine justice does work against YOU. Again go back to your god fathers, and god mothers. Crawl up into their laps, and ask them to slowly, using easy to understand words, explain to you how spiritual warfare works. They will explain to you exactly what I just said. 

I am also a actual member of the Abakua society, so I urge you, do your research, and find out why your mistake could be very costly, and all from something based on a absolute LIE. Because if this actually ever effects me, I am oath bound to respond, and even the most minor (in my eyes) of consequences is near destroying you. What if I need to begin to actively working you?

So here is what YOU need to do now. I need very specific details about what you are experiencing. This will help me pin point EXACTLY which spirits you are getting your ass pounded by, so I can speak with those spirits, and find out what it will take from YOU to make restitution to them for having to go after you. 

Also, I am desperately trying to un-busy my life, so I can spend more time with the people who are in this house, and email me sincere questions. What you are did will cause me MORE work, and time away from the projects I have to finish, so I may to talk to my spirits on your behalf. To compensate for this, this consultation WILL cost you. You will see the donate button on the upper right top. This week ONLY I will accept $150 to divine what spirit it is, and how YOU can appease them. Next week that will double to $300, and so on, and so forth. Do yourself a favor, and do this now. What you are experiencing will only get WORSE. 

You have my complete and utter discretion. I will never share your name, nor will I hold any ill feelings against you, and yes you may join GOODS, and use the information I have released. Most importantly I will forget this whole issue, and treat you as though it never happened. 

You have my word. 

-Uncle Bearheart 

No comments:

Post a Comment