Wednesday 27 January 2016

The Charge of the March Rider ritual!


It is March first.
The time of the Marcher Rider’s charge begins.
The Marcher rider is one of Lord Mar’s most potent aspects. He is the combination of all
elements but as they exist is the elemental realm of fire and sphere of Mars.
Air of Fire
Fire of Fire
Water of Fire
Earth of Fire
He is the astrological power of Aries, the charger, the driver and thruster.
His strength is the desperate force of spring grass, flowers and buds tearing through the
winter ice. It is unstoppable and “if” for a moment you could block it, all you have done is
allowed it to build up more energy in the form of critical mass and its power surges again.
The March Rifer is readying his horse, and he waits just for a few brief moments to see
who among his children will ride with him.
He has channeled to me that his children, the children of his most precious Venus, the
children of promise, who you, we, all of us are, have for too long lived under the dark ice
of enslavement, the winter prison is coming down. Had the beast let go, freed us for its
grasp, this directed charge would not have to take place. But that is not the case. It’s time
for the thorns.
I have been away.
I have been preparing myself for this.
I have built up more energy than I have ever built up. I will release this energy with a
collimation ritual, driving the charge forward and send my astral body as part of the tip of
the spear. This will be magickal warfare.
It’s not just me.
I ask you to join me.
My original plan was to teach you all this ritual, but its long and complex and involves
things that YouTube would instantly shut me down for, it requires personal one on one
teaching and can and must only be used in a seasonal fashion and attached to the March
rider and astrological clock frames.
I don’t do this for recognition or any other reason than I am sick to fucking death of the
NWO, I hate the idea of another generation growing up under even more oppressive
rule. I would do this no matter what, we are all a part of this, we are all charging together,
and we are all the tip of the spear.
I have not put out videos. I am not in the right mind frame, my health is on a different
level, my voice is not exactly my own, and I can barely focus on anything other than this,
it’s the life of a magician. A life many of you will also soon know.
I have waited this late because I don’t want to Illuminati to begin preparing magckial
defenses. They won’t know what it hit them, just like a bullet to their motherfucking
heads, something did.
For right now for the next three days if you want to be a part of this, here what I need
you to do;
1. Don’t worry or be fearful… what will happen will happen.
2. Two focus on using your imagination to come to the spring fields, picture you most
beautiful, sunny, but cool in temperature, soft grass, crystal hazy clouds and fresh smell air
you have ever imagined. This is the birthing fields where new life begins. Mar’s will be
dressed in full armor, huge, beyond comprehension powerful and on a white horse that
you cannot wrap your mind around. He will carry his spear. Meet him and wait. He will
know why your there and may even talk to you. I need you to build up the force/energy
of anticipation… you want to charge so bad it hurts but you must wait… and waiting…
cause some agony. I need you to build that up. Don’t build it up so that you can’t function
just sit with Mar’s and think about all the freedom, the love and wealth and energy and
healthy and happiness these scaly fucktards and crusty ancient child molesters have
prevented you from having. Wouldn’t it be a grand idea to drive a spear into the heart of
this vile dragon?
3. Ask Saint George to protect you and your spirit.
4. On the night of March 3, at my midnight, Mar’s will blow the war horn and he will
charge. His spear will be driven right into the eye of the Illuminati pyramid. At YOUR
midnight as clear as you can I need you to see Mar’s drive that spear into the eye of the
Illuminati and see yourself drive your astral spear into the same eye. If you’re a trained
magician and you can create a symbolic representation of this eye and thrust a magickal
knife into it, that would be awesome, if you can, for about 10-15 minutes prior, INSIDE
a magick circle seethe and dance and build up angry, fire and Mar’s like energy and at
the point which you can no longer handle it, drive that magick knife into the symbolic
representation of the eye and channel all the anger and rage OUT of you into that eye
BEHIND the magickal knife. If you don’t have a knife or symbolic representation you
can seethe and dance INSIDE a circle too and imagine yourself and your astral body
thrusting the spear. ALL WILL WORK. Once you are done, ask Saint George to watch
over you and leave the circle. If you can, burry the eye representation, because the dead
get buried.
Some ideas… IF YOU CAN, use dragon’s blood incense (the smell of dead reptilians
make me hard as a rock 􀀀 ) fiery, angry, war like music. Images of knights, lances and
spears. War horses, broken chains and liberation and rebellion. This is the arts of
Venus/Netzach, the furnishing and pomp to your ritual with the energy being Mars. (It’s
ALL about male/female/polarity)
I will be in trance for 3 to 4 hours and channeling that energy to mars and sending mine
along with it. I will be doing a very rough and physical adaptation of that same ritual. I will
probably need to heal for days maybe a week or two afterwards. I practice very physical
magick. It’s just part of my moon sign.
Drop me a line and let me know who is in so I can begin to tell my spirits about you and
begin to weave astral shrouds to cover your astral bodies so that retribution of the
illuminati cannot find you.
-Bear Heart


1 comment:

  1. If you would like an alternative to randomly dating girls and trying to figure out the right thing to do...

    If you'd rather have women hit on YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in crowded bars and nightclubs...

    Then I urge you to play this eye-opening video to learn a amazing little secret that has the power to get you your own harem of beautiful women:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM...

    ReplyDelete