Friday 29 January 2016

Ever onward, ever forward: Next upcoming projects (read all). The forth coming of "The Red Book".



04/30/14--07:12:

Ever onward, ever forward: Next upcoming projects (read all). The forth coming of “The Red Book”.


Trying to get the HAHB published was a learning experience. If not for the dedicated efforts of a true friend, and brother in-arms, I might still be working at it. 
I will for now on only self publish. It is easier, quicker, and I feel more direct. I also want to keep everything I write to be around $10. I feel that is an adequate sum, and the information I put out rare, and authentic (rare because it is authentic). 

If you enjoy the tradition of Wicca I inherited, please let me know. HAHB is the first of nine (9) books minimum that would need to be released in order to pass on what I can of the tradition through media. If there is interest I will write the second in the series. 

True to my word, if you donated to my “project fund” for the HAHB, I now know how to release copies. Send me and email. I stupidly lost my list, and if you say you donated, then you donated, and I will graciously make good on my word. 

What is next?

I was (I still am) working on the first installment of the Goetic system of magic, and inner alchemy I practice. This will deal with the 72 spirits of the Ars Goetia as I inherited them. Not surprisingly I am working on the first book laying out the inner alchemy, and transpersonal working with King Bael. 

Yes, my system of Goetic magic has enough meat to write a book about each spirit independently. I am already at 10,000+ words with King Bael… ("he maketh men invisible and speakth in a hoarse voice" NO WHERE NEAR explains who King Beal is) I am NOT finished yet. 

Yes, that means to release it all I will need to write 72 books in total. I will gladly do this. What has been done to the Goetic system of magic by the golden dawn, o.t.o, and hermetic systems is unforgivable. Then there is the fraudsters writing “evil” grimiores, offensively empty Halloween/Hollywood inspired Necromantic trash, and hocking it for hundreds of dollars. 

My love for this tradition is so great that I will write these books, and vainly hope to help recapitulate the fractured western mystery tradition via the Haitian current I received as I believe it was healed, and restored by its time in the African Diaspora. 

HOWEVER, a thrust of purpose has come over me. I stop with King Bael (temporarily), and now begin writing (and finish) the G.O.O.D.S Grimoirum. I will title this “The Red Book”. This will also need to be a mutli-tome process. I will detail everything I can. Some of it you will already know… most of it you will not.

I will lay EVERYTHING out so that you may start your own branch. This will be more than just rituals; it is the metaphysical foundation, the structure, and operations of a magical temple in this order.

I have developed a much better system then a hand written list of who helps in this project fund…. It will not be lost…. If you would like to fund “The Red Book”, I would be most grateful. Once completed, “The Red Book”, will stand at $10. Should your funding equal that…well Sir or Madam… you got yourself a copy. 

-Uncle Bearhear

1 comment:

  1. Is this book published yet? I would like to make purchase?

    ReplyDelete