Thursday 28 January 2016

Message: Sabbatical

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Message: Sabbatical 

Alright. I have received a VERY serious message. It has been divined I absolutely NEED to preform a number of cleansings, and purifications. I am in the process of receiving initiations into a magical-religious tradition, what was divined by my Spiritual Father/Mentor. These are serious issues, and I must give them their appropriate due. On top of that, over a decade of magical, and even physical battles, have REALLY taken there toll on me. I have been told that if I do not take a sabbatical, and do what has been divined, I will become very vulnerable. However, if I follow the readings, make the appropriate offerings, and purifications; I will come back stronger, better, and with entrance into a linage that I was divined by my mentor before he died, to be a part of many years ago.

You have the daily rituals, you have the well over a year's worth of material. Be smart!!! Take your health VERY seriously. Make good friends, strengthen your connections with your family. Stand up for what is right. Be courageous.

Good George rides where the dragons are, he will take you. Until then, train, do your rituals, and be a person of value.

My sabbatical should only be 30 (ish) days.


-Uncle Bear Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment