Thursday 28 January 2016

Reporting For Duty Ritual, A Daily Healing, and Energy Reclamation Ritual. Begin TODAY!



This is a powerful re-claiming, and healing ritual. This ritual is done in the presence of Prime Creator. This ritual will begin to restore you, which will be an ongoing, and continuing process. Once you have done this ritual for about 3 years, the ritual will then move one to repairing parts of past lives you have lived, and move back towards the very origins of who you are. Your present incarnation is the most outer layer of all that you are, and have been. This ritual works from the outside in, returning, back to the very center.

This is also a type of daily, "check in". A, "reporting for duty", that once again further aligns you to the planetary high magic of G.O.O.D.S,the House, and the Shed of Rebellion. This aligns you spiritual, magically, and further restores all your humanity; your birth right, blessing, and destiny.

Once you start you may notice, "little shifts", in your life. This will last for a couple months. You MAY get slightly sick, this is the purification process, and you will health very quickly, and feel even better, and stronger then before. This should be done daily, and is meant, like all the other rituals of Planetary High Magic, be a ever increasing vibration that infuses with your astral body/energy matrix, which manifests into your life.

How to do this:

1.LBRP
2.MPR

Light a white candle, a candle dedicated to Prime Creator.

See the brilliant sphere of white light above you grow to enormous proportions. The white light casacades down, all around you.

Now recite the following;


"Roaring with the fire of the hottest brand I call out to the highest of the high, the holiest of holy that which even the Gods kneel before. The great whirling forth of light and sound, so awesome, that all the universe it but a reflection and echo to its mighty undulations! I, now and forever, reclaim all that is mine, all that I was born with, all my strength and beauty, all my scattered parts and broken pieces!

I lay them before the great Gods of the forge and call to them!

Hail Vulcan!
Hail Weylend!
Hail Brigit!
Hail Hephaestus!

Come by the name of the most high! Come breath live into the eternal fires of your great forges, work the great bellows, I call forth the four winds to aid you!

Come east wind Erus!

Come south wind Notus!

Come west wind Zephyerus

Come north wind Boreus!

In the name of the most high I call you to aid the great Gods of the forge!

Great masters, lords and ladies of the forge I am a human, your skilled hands wove together all that I am; you have held my race in its infancy. My skin, flesh, bones and sinews, my tendons, teeth and nails are all evidence of your divine mastery. However, I am broken, I have in me parts that are alien to our race, I have been re-engineered by entities that lack your talent, and I have been shattered by creations not natural to this world.

I stand before you in need of repair! I place myself once again in your hands, at the orders of the Great War general Lord Mars who needs me to be made whole again, that I receive the required upgrades to advance my human evolution without the corrupted reptilian tampering. If I am to have some of this alien programming then let it be so, but, only with the appropriate adjustments done by your hands, I have no doubt that you can take their cumbersome lead and transmute it to sparkling gold.

Place me on your forge Great Gods of Creation! I am ready for your alterations! I am ready to feel the purifying heat from the Hearths fires of Hestia and Vesta, I am ready to feel the force of your hammer, I am ready to have all that is poisonous, all that is false, all the astral mechanisms placed on me to keep me dumb and docile drained from me, I am ready to be repaired, remade and reformed into what is my original image.

I am ready to be plunged into the sacred waters to be cleansed of all the guilt, regret, and remorse that I have let stain me. They are not naturally a part of me. The alien programming that had infiltrated out race taught us to hoard guilt like those scaly fuckers hoard gold. This is meant to weigh us down and to turn us against one another. No longer!

Lords and Ladies of the forge, Lord Mars orders that you give me his mark and the mark of Lady Venus upon my soul. That all entities may know that I am of the great mystery of the Rose and the Thorn so that I may have the authority of one who stands with humanity and against the scum of treachery and oppression.

Being that I bear the mark of Lord Mars and Lady Venus I need you to fashion me a lance and shield worthy of the Mystery of the Rose and the Thorn.

May the lance gleam like the sun, like the fire in my heart, the splendor of the most high, may my arm that wields it be strong and terrible in battle like my father Mars, may it strike like lighting!

May my shield protect me, cover and surround me like the arms of my mother Venus, so that I might cover and defend her!

I have heard and answered the The Marsarian Assemblage for the Preparation for Astral War!

Lords and Ladies of the forge! Craft your masterpiece! I will repay you through deeds of courage and valor, strength and honor, will and persistence!

Hail Lord Mars! I have heard your call, weapons at the ready, ready to be made strong through exercise; I am reporting to be trained in the skills of war and magick!

Lady Venus, Hail! I am here; I am inspired by your beauty, I know no fear in your presence I gather now with the others, our backs to you and out laces point to our enemies!

We beg them not to charge, we ask them not to take the field of battle but that is all we can do.

For if and when they charge to take what is not theirs to take, our lances will be swift, shields impenetrable, and our circle unbreakable, they impale themselves on us! It is no fault of ours!

If they choose this folly, may their deaths be quick, may they not suffer needlessly, may their blood feed the astral and may the on-lookers learn from their grave mistake!

I pray that something good may come of this. May the corpses of these vile beings do in death what they could not in life, to feed and support beauty that beauty may inspire strength!

Beauty is the Rose, Strength is the Thorn, Mother is Venus, Father is Mars, I am made from both beauty and strength, the child of Mars and Venus, a cupid, one who knows the love of mother Venus enough to know it must be shared and who has the strength of Father Mars in order to do the sharing of it."

Stamp your left foot NINE times to ground this healing, reclamation, and acknowledgement that you are ready to walk this path.

NOW you may preform the formulation of astral armor.

-Uncle Bear Heart

2 comments:

  1. OMG!! May the most high, the most sacred Creator guide and bless you, Bearheart.

    ReplyDelete