Thursday 28 January 2016

Facebook, e-mail, and youtube account issues, comments and concerns.



I will do a video on this here very soon, but, I want to get this out on the blog first.

I am completely locked out of my facebook account. The page is still up, but I am unable to login. Therefore I am unavailable to answer any questions there.

I get a lot of e-mails. It is NOT unusual for me to log on to my e-mail, and receive notifications that there have been multiple attempts at "guessing" my password, temporary lock outs, and half if not more of the messages sent to me, GONE.

The same thing happens to my you tube account on a very regular basis. There are well over a hundred comments on videos, I can not approve.The messages I try to send will not send, and like my e-mail, messages will also be deleted. It is also not uncommon to find my account, "temporarily", blocked, or frozen; due to what I am guessing, is hack attempts.

I've needed to change my password... a few times, lets say.

Well, at least I know, I and WE, are touching a raw nerve... somewhere.

At one point my old YouTube account just disappeared. If it was not for Kevin Hardaway, and a few others, all those videos would have been gone. Send Kevin messages a THANK HIM for that :)

I believe the reason I am writing now, is because, well... its hard to delete a hard copy book.

I am upset, a little. There was some comments on by someone on the Faceboook (of which I receive email notifications of, but, I am unable to log on to) wondering why I am not returning e-mails... has anyone every meet this guy, etc, but yet as I go look at this persons page (of which they are inviting people too... and that is ok), they have STOLEN everything I gave out on the crucifixion and Qaballa connections, wrote it like it came from THEM, gave me NO credit, and twisted it on top of that. Seriously???

If my information is good enough to get a FUCK ton of "likes", and "shares" and people saying things like "This post is the reason Facebook should exist", then obviously I know what the fuck I am talking about, I don't need to have my personal integrity questioned. For fucks sake.

I get physically threatened. I have been followed, I know what its like to have helicopters buzz the house I am living in. I know what its like to have multiple 3 am hung up calls on my cell phone. I know what its like to receive violent messages scrawled on my front door. That ALL happened when I began the first channel. I know the correlation. If you have never experienced this... its hard to explain the understanding you need to come to and the reality that you must accept.

99% of you are AWESOME. I love you. I will share everything I know as I can, I promise that. If I am not able to email you beck, I apologize if I am not able to email you back. Its a good chance I never even got to see your email. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe this blog is a better medium?? I don't seem to have much issue here.

I am writing. I am working. I WILL MAKE THESE BOOKS A REALITY. Thank you for sticking with me through this. It means A LOT to me.

-Bear Heart.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still making videos?? I just discovered your videos 3 days ago...wish i had found them much much earlier.

    ReplyDelete