Thursday 28 January 2016

Answering Questions, Rant, Books, Plans, and whatever the fuck else.



I have been receiving a lot of questions lately about if I am a Hermetic Magician when in prior blogs, e-mail responses and videos I have said that I was not a member of the Golden Dawn or other Hermetic Orders. Let me state publicly right here and now that I AM NOT A HERMETIC MAGICIAN.

I am a RITUAL or CEREMONIAL MAGICIAN. What this means is that I use the act of ritual in a very focused way to create the necessary interactions within and so outside in alignment with above and so below to effect the non-physical reality which with a board net you could deem that the “astral world” and the results are changes upon the physical plane.

That being said let me also state this: ALL Hermetic Magicians are Ritual or Ceremonial Magicians; however, NOT ALL Ritual or Ceremonial Magicians are Hermetic Magicians.

I practice what is called Planetary Magic which is based in direct interaction with the Planetary Spheres and direct interfacing with the spirits and intelligences of those particular Planetary Spheres. I also directly interface with what in my tradition are called“outer” planetary spirits and intelligences.

There are also what is called “transplutonian” intelligences which are insane and by virtue of their own alien nature hostile towards human life and extremely aggravated by the light of our sun. Much of what is written that are called “larvae” probably stemmed from transplutonian interactions.

I have been on some level able to communicate with these beings and what of which I can bare to report back is that they would love nothing more then to help bring about a longstanding plan to declare our sun an enemy and have it destroyed or blocked out. This way they can then physically inhabit what would be cold and dying and aid in further genetically dehumanizing the human being into a weak mulling mutant with no understanding of self and very easily turned are meat puppet to serve as a vessel for the energetic projections of a being's will (possession) and or serve as unquestioning slaves.

Much of my work with the Necronomican is directly due to my mentor's and his teachers' experiences and linage of these being passed down and how to repel them.

Because I AM NOT a Hermetic Magican I AM NOT bound to Hermetic Tradition so that frees me up from the continuous intellectual masturbatory psycho babble arm chair theory garbage that is rampant within its ranks.

I DO NOT use nor advocate the use of Hebrew God Names as I firmly believe that Yahweh/Jehovah and ALL the angels are simply achons. By virtue of this I believe and have had demonstrated that Lucifer or the Christain Devil/Satan, whatever spiritual being who has donned that mantle is ALSO an archon. It matters NOT if this being rebelled against the archon Yahweh for this being only rebelled so that it may stand as the head of its own archonic super order. This means they both FUCKING SUCK and need to be exorcised off and away from this planet.

I am also HIGHLY suspicious of Arch Angels also.

Angels ARE NOT your friends. They are the COPS (Pigs) thugs that enforce the Yahweh order. You think cops are your friend?? In America we have a 2nd, 4th and 5th amendments for a reason and As Above So Below defend and maintain those rights with both Cops and Angels... best if you avoid both all togther.

Because I AM NOT a Hermetic Magician I am also NOT and thankful NEVER have been worried about or suffered the total delusion that there are “demons”. This trash is proof that many so-called psuedo-occultists are still chained by the tenets of the Christain Church and thereby still living under its standard and as such still abiding by its laws and without question still allowing this pedophilic monster to leech off their energy which then allows its growth to continue its imprisonment of their spirits and control of their afterlife.

Demon comes from DAEMON which ONLY MEANS “powerful spirit'!! Repeat that to yourself 100 times and follow it up with a solid self imposed blow to your own head with a sizable stone every tenth utterance and you will not forget and be able to share in the massive headache these twits who spout off about demons have caused me over the years.

DEMONS ARE NOT ALIENS... FUCK!!!! I will personally curse whoever started this supreme exercise in moronism with a horrible leaking disease of the ass if only to match the horrible verbal leakage of their mouth!

SATURN IS NOT SATAN!!! FUCK!!!!! Saturn does control time, space and demanding you ACTUALLY work and train and toil for mastery of something so trust me when I say I can understand why a bunch of soft pasty diaper rash pussies would think he is Satan because physical engagement means getting off line and putting into practice all their so-called studies... that would be the death of them for sure.

My order comes through Haiti by a mentor who was raised in Palo Myombe, 21 Divisons Santeria, he BECOME a Voudu Houngan Asogwe and was brought in Qimbanda in Brazil.

I promise you that the African traditions will start to become VERY popular with Europeans here VERY soon. WHY? Because the European magic systems have been FUCKED and picked over by money feasting whores of Mammon and rendered near unusable by a curious blend of purposeful misinformation and useful idiots with the grand power of “cut and paste” on the internet.

Many of these pure HUCKSTERS are now jumping ship and claiming (LYING) initiations into the greatly misunderstood and mysterious African magical systems in hopes to be there, willing and ready to sell the truly seeking and disenfranchised their CRAP and pieced together patch work of absolute deceit and hogwash.

I have slept with enough black women (many of them initiates into these very African traditions) to earn myself a full ride athletic scholarship from the NAACP. They have told me A LOT... let me repeat that A LOT of information and bestowed upon me many, many rituals that are not made public. My mentor brought my into Makaya a Bocor Tradtion with a base in Haiti and taught me all he could without breaking very serious oaths about Voudu and Palo.

I PROMISE YOU that 99% of anyone claiming initiation into Hatian Voudu is a liar and if they had not been to Haiti to be initiated into Haitin Voudu they are 100% lying about their initiations or where suckered by a huckster from Haiti and taken for A LOT of money and are victims themselves. This means they are not authorized to teach you anything about the Loa or their mysteries. You may serve the loa like Papa Legba, Erzuile Freda or Oguon etc and they may help you actually become initiated at some point however that doesn't make you a houngan or mambo and presenting yourself as one is DANGEROUS. Also claiming to be a Bokor when you are not is also dangerous has the very lava hot spirits of those traditions do not take kindly to being trifled with either and must be handled with the proper introductions.

Be on the lookout here for people claiming to be of the Qimbanda religion. This is a as of yet not so exploited tradtion. I MYSELF I AM A MEMBER OF A QIMBANDA TRADTION AND I WILL WITHIN A FEW YEARS BE FULLY A PRIEST however for me to claim anything of authority in that tradition yet would be a smear and slap in the face of these shockingly strong spirits.

I am however a FULLY initiated Ritual Magician in a magical tradition of MARSARIAN SPIRITUAL WARFARE in a house where possession does happen, where physical magic, blood magic, sexual magic, necromancy, medium ship, channeling, astral mysteries and all levels of planetary magic take place on a daily basis. I directly interface with these intelligences and patrons or matrons in a must, daily self exorcisms, banishings and training is a must.

And yes... I specialize in eliminating reptilian entities because they have the strongest and longest stake against this planet and its inhabitants.

It is a rough and raw house but all those of ferocious, courageous and righteous hearts are called and welcomed to walk this path.

The tradition of Wicca for which I am fully initiated 3rd Degree High Priest is one that makes people loose their shit. This is a true socerous path and I promise you you will see European magic in a strong and pure form with all the horns, hooves, bones and wild free sexually charged and frenzied Gods and Goddess of unabashed freedom, liberty and love of nature and family that you have dreamed might exist.... it does!


I feel as though I am getting to well known. I might step away again from doing videos. This is NOT a cult. This about the message not me. This is a magic that is your birth right and magic that has been kept from you because magic is the true secret weapon of the elite. Magic is how they have summoned and conjured much of the inter dimensional and hyper dimensional intelligences that now visit this planet physically and direct our world leaders. THEY DO NOT HAVE YOUR BEST INTEREST AT HEART. It is here in the astral world where we have the best chance to summon allies and direct the visitation of beings who could help us and glean their technology to combat what is being implemented against us.

Do you know who many children and even adults go missing every year without a trace??? The work of a few dedicated kidnappers or serial killers??? Do the math! Something is horribly wrong!!! Drones now fly in our skies. Our money is monopoly money, they are building TVs that watch you, your cell phones record EVERY SINGLE CONVESATION YOU HAVE and the data bases they have keep then on file and they mean to keep and study your words, intellectual mannerisms and emotional responses FOREVER. They mean to study you, how to scientifically enslave your physical body and brain. They mean to keep your mind and entrap your spirit.

You NEED to begin seeing those missing children as YOUR children, those missing adults as your brother, your sister, your father and or your father, husband or wife! This scientific dictatorship means to make you a pseudo-eltistest where you believe you have the possibility to join the upper ranks and for your own survival help eliminate and enslave the “chattle” or goyims.

YOU DON'T!!! Its a nasty club and they prefer to keep their membership very very select and small. They are not taking applications.

THIS IS A WAR!!! I plan on helping to win.

After this is over I disappear. I go live a life that is without restrictions. I go pursue a degree in astronomy I go and move into an observatory. I practice my magic for much more personal aims. At that point such an option if afforded.

I am not a guru, I am not a professional magician. If we don't hold the line here, if we don't occupy the astral world no money I make means anything. The car a drive, the house I own, the family and loved ones I have... its all for not if we don't win.

I am nearing completion of my first book.

I will then release probably three books that will contain the whole G.O.O.D.S order. The magical practices, the invocations, evocations, guardians, exercises, spiritual warfare,etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.

Past that it is up to you to carry on that work. To create your communities to organize to network.

If you wish to help make that work possible please donate to my work. This books will be beyond anything you have ever seen. They will not be hundreds of dollars, hell probably around $20... yep I am fucking cheap like that.

Understand me, I was physically abducted at a very young age and told I would fetch a good price by a man who was latter arrested for pedophilia and human trafficking. I was able to escape. He had a young accomplice at the time who was about 16 years old who helped him lure kids to him. I wonder how many kids did not get away or what fully happened to them. Latter I was asked if I ever heard the name Richard Ramirez in conjunction with the man that abducted me. I had not. But his possible connection to a man dubbed the Night Stalker; a ritually linked prolific serial killer, gives me pause to wonder about how things might have turned out.

I hate people like this with a furry I don't think I could ever intellectually convey.

The “man” is dead now. I couldn't reach him physical behind prison walls; but, I got something called magic, bitch. I heard his passing was.... awful. Necromancy can give the dead a chance to exact justice and WOW do they LOVE serving up justice in creative and memorable ways.

I made a special trip to visit his young accomplice in the physical.... the result I found satisfying to say the least. I have great confidence that his chances of stalking young children have been negatively impacted.... as is getting up to use the bathroom. Ironic... someone goes from hunting down kids just out of huggies and into having to wear them himself.

Magic has brought me the chance to realize the divinity inside myself. It has helped me life live harder, faster, more raw and wild. I love with a full heart, when I cry I cry out of pain so deep it feels like my guts are being clawed out of me, when I hate its like a white hot wire goes through my brain, when I explore and have adventures its like I am discovering new expanses of the universe. I have been able to live out every fantasy I have ever had. Seen things that most can't even imagine about and heard the voices of beings that have seen the passage of time from the beginning to when their whispers made contact with my ears. I am fucking crazy, but I am free and I would rather die then not be anything but.

I the magic I teach, the magic I know and the magic I was taught reflects all this.

They say a man needs to draw a circle around everything and everyone he loves and defend its boarders from any and all invaders.... here is my share of drawing a world wide line in the sand.

This is my gift to humanity, part of my great work.

A spark to ignite a 1000000000000000000000000000000 mega ton powder keg of divinity that lays dusty and near forgotten deep inside you.

Dare you hold a match so close?

I did and I recommend you do too.

-Bear Hear

No comments:

Post a Comment