Thursday 28 January 2016

Initiation and learning opportunity



I have been very silent on the matter in the past but I believe it is time I began releasing more information about myself, what I know and how I have come to know it. If you don't know my spiritual father and mentor passed away about three years ago. He was from Cuba, he was raised in the Magical Religions of Qimbanda, Santeria with 21 roads and later became a Houngan Asogwe or Voudu Priest of the Highest Order and served as such in Haiti for decades. He was also taught Ceremonial Magick and 14 or 15 years before is death initiated into a tradition of Wicca under a High Priestess named Tanath. He was also a member of a number of magickal secret societies mostly operating out of Haiti and some more European based. I inherited all of his Ceremonial Magickal tradition as well as initiated into the position of High Priest of 3rd Degree and inherited his tradition of Wicca. I am currently seeking out qualified teachers to finish my teachings into the other mystery religions my mentor brought me into but died before he could finish. My love eternal for him and I miss him dearly. I have become to realize two things. One I have not even started revealing information anywhere close to what I know and it is beginning to haunt me. Second I realized that the Wicca I know and practice is VASTLY different then the Wicca others perform. I believe I may be the only person left to have fully inherited a process of the "Spokes of the Wheel" in Wicca, the complete mysteries of the Gold, Green, Red and Black Gods. This is magick that for whom I have introduced, people have literally lost their shit over because it IS the mysteries of the Gods that European peoples have been denied and contains the deep mysteries and complex richness that is usually found in African/Caribbean mystery religions but is uniquely European and is the entire basis for the male mysteries of the tradition of Wicca I inherited but that does not exclude women from learning it. Being the sole inheritor terrifies me like you would not believe. I need to change this and relatively quickly. The depth of knowledge cannot be conveyed through video concerning the Spokes of the Wheel or Roads of the God mysteries as I was taught them. It is just too much. My question is how does everyone feel about e-books? I would begin writing and release as much information as I can and then if people wanted to become initiated then I can take them deeper and finish the process, placing the entire God or Gods inside them and putting them on that road or roads for their whole life time passing on my inheritance and then they could teach it as well. How do people feel about this? Is anyone in particular interested in learning this from me? If anyone has ideas about how to fund this work also let me know. I am NOT greedy and I want everyone to benefit from my work... let’s figure something out. Email me directly at victoryiswithus@gmail.com. -Bear Heart

2 comments: