Friday 29 January 2016

Djinn bottles if anyone wants them, and a doorway into my temple.

01/09/14--21:33:

Djinn bottles if anyone wants them, and a doorway into my temple.

Many of you know that I am in the process of building my physical temple somewhere in the United State's Pacific Northwest. Not only will this temple house the G.O.O.D.S order but all the mysteries I was taught,and initiated into by my late mentor a master ritual magic magician and Hougan Asogwe of Haitian Voudu. This is also be a temple for all that I am being initiated into currently. I will be structuring my temple based on the same astral blueprint my late Godfather structured his.

The 72 spirits of the Goetia as my temple'formulation and building blocks. The 72 spirits create an entire religion/afterlife construct and are meant to be worked with via mediumship, and even possession. Be VERY wary of anyone else now claiming a similar understanding of the Goetic spirits. As usual I have a number of POOR imitators, and if they knew what they claimed, they would already have it out on their websites or blogs before me.

I will pass on the complete tradition of the Necronomicon he taught me with watchers, guides, familiar spirits, incense, charms, sigils and doorways.

Also a full tradition of Santisima Muerte veneration which I have the life changing and blessed privilege to be learning direct from a house in South America.

Something else my Godfather learned from a master sorcerer and Djinn conjurer in Cambodia. I have been recently commissioned to conjure and house a few Djinn in specialty prepared bottles. The correct manner and method I used is a guarded secret, and comes from Cambodian sources deviated from the Islamic world but have now through the course of 100+ years become a method all it's own. Much like making a spirit pot, this is NOT shit you mess with. There is NO credible source of true Djinn conjuration on the internet.

Do not make the mistake in "thinking" you can do whatever you want,or that you can make educated guesses and do this untrained....utter madness and folly. The amount of emails I receive from people being spiritual devoured and plagued by spirits or other entities they stupidly fucked with is in the HUNDREDS. YOU NEED INITIATION, you NEED training, and you NEED to be willing to pay for it or make some form of compensation for it. You need to be responsible, stable and stop mixing traditions as if your personal preferences out weighs the hundreds if not thousands of years and thousands upon thousands of people who devoted their whole entire lives to a particular tradition. There are rules and anyone saying otherwise is nothing but a lair and a fraud. THERE IS NO OTHER ALTERNATIVE.

In saying this I have a few bottles that have been prepped and four (4) Djinn I have contacted and who have agreed to work in this tradition. Notice I said AGREED, much like the Goetia spirits who will ultimately seek revenge on the assholes who force them to work through YHVH, the Djinn WILL hurt you if you try and "trap" them. The Djinn are not spirits, but rather inter dimensional beings of very active energy which is why they are thought to be made of fire.

I am offering fully functioning Djinn bottles for $100. I have four currently. FULL instructions, and their name will come with each. Consider this a doorway into my temple and the knowledge I have learned and want to share. If you want to work with spirits, and or Djinn then you NEED to actually work with them. 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgAEcM9eD3klIhtaJAsOHlk-8tUpIG6cR44T9LdMJGnNTLK5ZuVzYzvVh5bi3TZlWVBI5235cxX30TRLGS9vwrdSkdltJdP1rueIG4-7bZq7o4JSjuznKefdkrbED5IFB_5EL-kCQl8Sqw/s320/Djinn+Bottle.jpg


This bottle is in it's beginning phase and will be ready in about a week. Any magicians out their ready for an experience that will forever change their worldview for the better? :) 

Send me a message at victoryiswithus@gmail.com if you are interested and ready to start. 

More to come. 

-Uncle Bear Heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment