Friday 29 January 2016

Book FINISHED and now available. Crossroads of the Gods (A.K.A) Horns Above, Hooves Below.

04/08/14--20:19:

Book FINISHED and now available. Crossroads of the Gods (A.K.A) Horns Above, Hooves Below.


After a great deal of time and effort I am very proud to finally offer my first book. If you like it, tell me so I know to release more in this series. This is TRUE sorcery and European Witchcraft. It is fierce, it is beautiful and it is a living tradition that will forever change your life. There is so much here and this is just the first step onto the crossroads of the Horned God. 

"Sisters, Brothers, I implore you! Your Father calls to you, your Mother beacons you. Come dance and sing in their bawdy court that never sleeps. Come find your place among the blessed and hidden children! Find your kin, and be held in the arms of your eternal family.We are forever!"

Preview my book and if you feel called buy it here.
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/425563


Uncle Bearheart

No comments:

Post a Comment