Wednesday 27 January 2016

Automatic writing with a Transplutonian entity



This is the written message I awoke to find after I lost consciousness doing some
astral/mirror scrying. I have changed nothing and have omitted nothing, I didn’t even
change any of the spelling, it was all spelled correctly and I HAVE to use the spell
checker before I post anything…. If you understand this, if this is your dream or your
memory, contact me immediately!

"I dream about a dead dog. Sometimes it’s lying up against a chain fence, and other times
a fence made of brick. The dream always takes place in my backyard. The dog is
sometimes black, most others the dog is brown. It is not a large dog. The dog is always
lying on its side with its back to the fence. It is always during the day, sometimes I get the
feeling others are around me, other times I am alone. Never is there a lot of noise, a dull
hum of flying insects, maybe a slight breeze, my visual focus is always fixed on the dead
dog.
In some dreams there is a belly wound, usually I can see broken ribs poking out through
the opening, sometimes I can catch an intestine, there is blood, but not more then there
should be. In some dreams there are no ribs, the belly wound is lessened, the limbs are
mangled, and the dog's fur is matted, in all dreams the dog is a stray.
The dream progresses as my eyes further scan the animal, up to the head, the nose looks
torn, blood has dripped out of the dog's ear and crusted around the neck. Out of the
dog's eye leaks out a yellow custard fluid, this is in all dreams, the eyes are wide open,
and in only one dream did they blink.
The mouth of the dog is always open, always is the tongue out, caked with dirt. I feel like
the dog might have tried to breathe through its mouth and sucked in dirt. In some dreams
there are flies, others not. In all dreams there are ants, red ants, and a line crawling in the
dog's mouth and a line carrying bits and pieces crawling out.
In my dream my inner sight takes me to inside the dog's mouth as I watch the ants march
up over the tongue and into the darkness and an exiting line of ants back over the tongue.
There is a horse behind the fence, in every dream at this time is whinnies, a surreal feeling
of pressure lays across me and I realize the sunny sky has turned grey, the sun is black.

It’s not cold, but I think it should be."

No comments:

Post a Comment