Friday 29 January 2016

ATR issue, and it's finality.

08/01/13--22:02

ATR issue, and it's finality.


For all five of you who have sent me your money to call off my eguns, and wrote me very long, heart felt apologies. You are completely forgiven, and my egun ancestors have been appeased. 

You will find that I have refunded ALL your money. I don't want it, it was a show of your sincerity for my eguns. They have seen it, and have accepted it. You are however STILL required to do exactly as I dictated to you, and do that THIS coming Monday. 

What you said, did, and contributed towards was wrong, and hurtful. I am very happy this is cleared up. 

Now, I have one last request; go be amazing people, and do extraordinary things! 

This matter is closed. 

-Uncle Bearheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment