Wednesday 27 January 2016

My stance on Keylontic Science.


I sent a partial e-mail to someone who was asking about my views on the 12 spheres of
the Keylontic Science. This right now is my official answer. If that changes, and it's
unlikely, I will notify everyone. It should go without saying, but I will anyways, I make no
apologies.
-Bear Heart
"Yes, my 10 tree has NO debt, you pay as you go, there is no breaking from tradition,
there is no picking choosing, there is a balance and balance is meticulously kept,
sometimes harshly, anything else would be the temptation of Qillopth which is "play now,
pay latter" and a price that few or any can ever cover. The Qillopthian tree is a bank
making "fruitless" loans that it creates out of thin air and then demands real payment in
return. It doesn't matter if no one knows that, doesn't matter if no one reads the fine print,
you say yes to it and ALL rules apply, no mercy, no quarter, no exceptions. My tree
doesn't even have that option, nothing is on credit. You either have the "money" or you
don't. That is way most people fall into the Qillopth, they don't want to work for things
and when they get what they want they never really know how to use it because they
haven’t earned it. They have in effect created a "tool" that possesses them and that will
usually become the instrument of their own destruction.
The KS tree is the evolution of the 10 spheres tree, its always growing, but its too new
and human evolution has not yet caught up with it and it's in pride and vanity that people
jump onto this tree thinking it's "new" or more advanced so it's "better".
Some people can hang with it; however, most, 99% can't. These people don’t have the
understanding of the 10 sphere tree, not even close, nowhere near. But like I said they
feel it's outdated, which again is their downfall. The 10 spheres are eternal and required
stepping stones for any advanced work, which they aren’t even ready for medium level
work, and the greatest mahority are not even operating as a beginner should.
They are like a 1st grader demanding that they should be put in an advanced graduate
degree level astrophysics course cause his or her teacher told them they are "good" with
numbers. The Qillopth would indeed grant your wish and you will indeed be placed in
that high of a level.... but you WILL fail and the Qillopth WILL collect, that is the name
of the game. “GIVE THEM ALL THE ROPE THEY ASK FOR AND WATCH THEM
HANG THEMSELVES WITH IT”. It’s a Faustian pact, the reason it works is because
humans somehow believe the rules don't apply to them. But Faustian pacts are the worst,
because once YOU accept, there is NO loop hole. NONE. It’s different from the
Faustian pact the Illuminati made, we didn’t agree and we can opt-out, but you make a
personal Faustian pact with the Qillopth…. You are bound.
The "bliss" you feel is a heroine for your spirit, a Lula-bye, to help the transition from
foolishness to full on depravity... they don't want you kicking and screaming as they drag
you off to some spirit devouring hole and disturbing other people's idiocy as they too give
in to the dazzle and Vegas style lights of the qillopth.
After 20 years of working with the 10 sphere tree I am beginning to fully manifest it, I
have roots in it, I know its branches, I know what lives there and I am not going to swept
away so easily, but still, I am cautious. I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by
being reckless, by forgetting my starting point, and losing track of my well worn paths. I
may one day venture into these "new" spheres but only because I have a well lit and well
established road back home. I can't think of anyone else on YouTube that can say the
same, but all want that "power" all want that "title"... again slaves are made in such ways
and the Qillopth will ALWAYS find room for another slave, another spirit to delude,
another over confident occultist who thought he rules didn't apply and that tradition was
out dated.
The Astral world is fucking MADE from these people and trust me when I say, arrogance
and ignorance of humanity is near an unlimited resource for it to build with. I would
advise you get GROUNDED in the 10 spheres, there is SO MUCH to know and
experience that you will easily spend the next 20 years having experiences that will rock
your world, rather than jump on a method that you don’t understand, you don’t have a
map and the people rolling with it have already shown by their schizophrenic behavior
and bizarre “understandings” that something is not right. You simply can’t worry about the
top of the tree when you’re barely able to recognize its roots".


2 comments:

  1. Good post. I agree with you. I have worked with shamans/exorcists who work with the Keylontic Science-based 12 sphere Tree of Life and they have initiated me into it, but as I write today, and when I try to imagine the 12th sphere and the 12 spheres of the Kathara grid it doesn't feel human. I think I have made a really bad mistake. I should have stuck with the Qabalah. My experiences at Tiphareth were the best of my life! I have understanding of the Qabalistic Tree of Life as I was accepted as a Magister Templi in a magical order under unusual circumstances. I know the Qabalah well enough to have gained understanding, but I'm starting to think that I wish I had never messed with Keylontic Science. I think it's of ET origin and not meant for humans. Look at the crop circles from the last few years that have been photographed in England's fields. One of them in 2017 was an updated Qabalistic Tree of Life, with many new paths. Yes! It has evolved, and another crop circle from this Summer shows 10 spheres in a field but not in a Tree of Life arrangement. I agree with you that we should use the 10 sphere Tree still. I really don't like how I feel when I try to feel into Keylontic Science a little. I wish there was some way I could go back! The shamans I worked with helped me with quite a few things, some of them with complications, but I feel they have also messed with my connection to the Qabalah with their Kathara-based work. These people lost my trust anyway, and whatever they've done to me, and I know it's a bit detrimental, due to myself giving them access to my personal Tree of Life they will probably have to pay in some way or other due to the laws of the Universe. They think they have a lot of it figured out. That is their main problem, but they don't! I want to go back to feeling the Beauty of Tiphareth and not having anything to do with Keylontic Science again. Best to avoid cult-like websites like Lisa Renee's Energetic Synthesis, in my opinion. She channels God knows what on a regular basis. Keylontic Science feels WRONG! Especially for us on Earth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I met someone who said he had "channeled" some of the material. He decided to share some of it and some songs and "healing" work from it with me. I got a very alien/beetle/bug like vibe from it.. not a good energy at all... who knows. Its definitely a cult as well, the guy admitted it in a round about way.

      Delete