Friday 29 January 2016

Comment removal?!?! Fuck!!

06/11/14--19:36:

Comment removal?!?! Fuck!!


Well, I guess this is the new mother nature taking over. 

I logged on to make a post, and I found that ALL... not some, but ALL comments have been removed. 

Even the ones from all the way back in 2010. 

The posts themselves look to be fine. 

Far as I can tell, someone might have submitted a post (or posts) that made someone (or some agency) very upset. My old YouTube channel was shut down on the FBI's murky "authority" for reasons I probably ought not make public seeing as though if they can remove my old YouTube channel, and now the blog comments are gone for who the fuck knows why, the posts themselves could get axed. 

My fix? Stupid fucking comment moderation.

I welcome your comments!!! Please comment!!! However.... if you are planning to commit a crime, or do something illegal...or whatever... I can't allow it on the blog for obvious reasons.



-UBH

1 comment:

  1. where is bear heart! we need him more than ever

    ReplyDelete