Friday 29 January 2016

Andromalus work and special opportunity



11/19/13--17:12:

Andromalus work and special opportunity


I receive frequent e-mails about how the working with the grand spirit Andromalus is not only personally changing people's lives, but affecting the global power RE-structuring back towards liberty, and decency. Since we first started; bankers have gone to to jail, huge amounts of stolen assets returned, and harsh delays in the global domination/extermination plot. I couldn't be happier. This is what magic does, and this is what good people can do with it. 

I have been collecting materials for a specific spirit pot for someone. These pots are not easy to make, and what goes in them is generally not common. Its not just what goes into the pot either, but how you find what you need, and the conditions surrounding the components upon their finding. In essence, the spirit must WANT you to have it's pot or else the materials will not become available to the maker. Divination is done BEFORE the pot is started. The person I am making a pot for mentioned a few spirits he felt called by but felt drawn to one in particular. The divination stated very plainly the spirit in particular wanted him to have his pot for very personal reasons. 

I believe this person (this is what the spirit told me, and was confirmed when I question the man about what the spirit said) was steered into an auspicious position of power, and his influence will one day soon serve as a tipping point for the benefit for many around him (maybe globally. Where I am at in the world... certain more exotic materials are not exactly readily available, but sure enough I have been finding them with this spirit's help, and promptings. 

I made an amazing find this weekend, and to be honest I am still in shock. What I have available will make a number of Andromalus pots possible. Outside of the one for my physical temple I can probably make 4, maybe 5 more of his pots. 

Because we have done such a successful and major working with Andromalus (which is why he made this find possible, and he wants his pots made available)and the surplus of a few key ingredients that he made sure I stumbled upon, I can make Andromalus's pot for $250. 

Do you need a pot? No. You can, and you have very, very successfully worked with Andromalus to cause amazing change in the world. Don't for one second think you need to purchase a pot from me, ever. But, some people are ready to more into a very intimate relationship with a particular spirit, and this is how you do that. You are in a very real sense keeping a powerful spirit next to you.... seriously. 

Andormalus says he is willing to have his pot made for anyone on this blog site, and that is pretty awesome. If you want one. Let me know. I accept payment plans, and I am super easy to work with. The pot is not quick to be made either. So if you wanted to do a payment plan that almost works better. 

-Uncle Bearheart. 

1 comment: