Wednesday 27 January 2016

The Devil and the Adept. A TRUE initiation story.



This story is one that has been hidden for centuries and told only to the beginning students
of the magickal path of my tradition, which has changed and evolved throughout the
generations. It contains one of the most VITAL keys to becoming a REAL Magician and
one who ponders the secret meaning will after time become a master of his or her fears
and learn the power of perception to shape reality.
Again I give absolutely NO permission to use ANY part of this story on ANY media
without asking me first. If I do allow you, the G.O.O.D.S and I will receive FULL credit.
I hate doing this, but the internet is crawling with power hungry and manipulative people
who abuse the glory of the occult for humanity’s liberation for their own self gains.
If you should see this story posted anywhere else, know that it is EXTERMELY unlikely
that anyone else would have ever encountered this story without stealing it from here first.
Please meditate on this story and “path work” into it, see yourself as the adept, and
explore why things where said and done in the way they are presented.
The term “devil” is used. This is NOT the Christian devil, they have no true understanding
of who this being is and are devoid more the most part of ever understand its
implications. The “devil” is this story relates to the “devil” card of the tarot deck and is
the key to unlocking that door and cracking that DEEP mystery and full understanding of
the Faustian pact will be revealed.
The devil and the Adept
“The devil rose up from its stony throne one mid-night to find another soul to trap. The
devil turned invisible and waited at a cross roads.
Soon a true magickal adept appeared riding by on a chariot making their way to a town a
few days away.
The Devil kicked a wheel of the adepts chariot and broke it.
The chariot stopped and the adept jumped off and settled his horse.
The Devil turned visible again and walked up to the adept.
Looks like you need a new chariot the devil said…and you are in luck.
I can have made for you a chariot of the finest materials, laden with rare gems, so
beautiful people will become mad with envy… and fast… so fast you will never be late
again…I can have it to you within the hour.
Sounds very tempting Devil, the adept said. What is the price for this wondrous vehicle?
The price? The Devil replied. The price isn’t gold at all. You will just work off the price of
the chariot for me after your death. Just accept now and it’s yours…I don’t want you to
be late for your appointment.
The price Devil is FAR too high said the adept summoning their power. My wheel breaks
and you’re here waiting to “offer” me an entirely new chariot? Far too kind of fortune!
YOU broke MY wheel Devil… it’s YOU who owe the debt to me! I already had a fine
chariot; I need not a new one. My chariot was already made of the best material I
needed it to be.
What use of gems on the chariot? Beauty is in the eye of the beholder devil! To make
people mad with envy and have them kill me for the chariot… so you collect my soul,
and I would work for you… the price of what sounds like a priceless item, and be
enslaved forever? NO. Besides it’s the power of the horse that drives the chariot and my
horse is strong and hearty!
No devil… YOU will be my new wheel.
The Adept raised their wand and pointed their sword at the devil and said, in the name of
that which is MOST HIGH, of whom I am a devote servant, I command thee devil, you
curl yourself up and act as my wheel until your debt is repaid to me!
The devil having no choice but to bend to the will of a true adept in the name of the
MOST HIGH, curled up and become the adept’s new wheel.
The Adept arrived well before their appointment and preformed it’s task until a new
wheel was attained at the devil’s expense.
The adept would never have become so much better off, had the devil just left them alone
in the first place.”
Meditate on this story… you will learn more from this then years under false masters are
buying worthless books!
Also this story relates to the 2 of wands and chariot cards in the Rider-Waite Tarot deck
placing the three cards, the Devil, the Chariot and the 2 of Wands side by side will greatly
help aid you as they are powerful keys.
-Bear Heart



No comments:

Post a Comment