Friday 29 January 2016

Are you ready for a big change? Please leave comments.

06/06/13--04:25:
Are you ready for a big change? Please leave comments.


I have been going through all the old G.O.O.D.S material, and to be honest, as I am filtering through everything I am discovering just how corrupted things had become. 

I want to eradicate everything that was not originally taught to me by my mentor, and was not established by him in the protocols before he passed, and certain liberties where taken in his absence. The core rituals where RE-made to reflect "Hermetic" ideals so that new members (from Hermetic traditions) did not have to adapt. I took issue with this then, but I was swayed to go along with it, the loss of my mentor, and my belief in the cause of G.O,O.D.S being used as leverage. 

The original G.O.O.D.S was one of Planetary Ritual High Magic, and that is what the spirits of this house are asking me to go back too.I understand that there have been changes, that I am being initiated into, and following a destiny divined by my mentor. I have been codifying rituals, and cleaning them up. But I have to be honest; I originally, I too felt that using a Hermetic base to introduce Planetary Ritual High Magic, might be easier, however, Hermetic tradition is just so clumsy, and so tainted, I just can't do it anymore. 

What this means is that I begin introducing you to a system of Magic that has NOT been, "copied, and pasted", all over shitty websites on the internet, fouled, and stained by Aliester Crowley wanna-be's, personalized, ripped-off, and stolen, plagiarised, and just irreparably shit-on by irresponsible pseudo-intellectuals. No Golden Dawn, no Hebrew names, no Crowley, no Crowley, No fucking Crowley. 

What does this mean? It means you will learn a new Banishing Ritual, that will be incorporated into your Middle Pillar, you will learn the, "Master Symbol", working with Planetary bodies, you will learn the 72 Astral Guardians Spirits, (The Goetia), and why they are NOT demons, or any other such stupid as fuck nonsense. THEN, I can introduce the seven main spirits of the G.O.O.D.S (NO, I have NEVER introduced them in any fashion)and how to begin working with them.

Let me say this. The March Rider working, and Andromalus evocations have had a PROFOUND effect. A great deal of the world is rioting, turning against the Illuminati controlled banksters, and money changers. (Funny how when we started do this working, that all this began... can anyone else say that? Ummmm NO) This open revolt will not go unanswered. Andromalus is warning me that the most evil, and twisted acts of tyranny for the Illuminati are YET to come. That Reptilian, and other extra-planetary, and hyper-dimensional influences are building. I want every one of YOU to be FULLY protected, and be practicing a tradition that is not befoul, and co-opted. Also, if this system does start appearing on other websites, we can prove where the source of this information comes from, and that they have NO connections to this system. This is powerful, because it keeps the current PURE, and STRONG. 

Let me know what you think. Leave comments!!!! For now, keep using the rituals you know; but if you are ready, I will use my sabbatical to prepare, and then, unleash it on you..... 

-Uncle Bearheart 

No comments:

Post a Comment