Thursday 28 January 2016

Updates with me. Ancestor altars!!! Further opinions. and WARNING!!!!!!!




I am going to be even busier coming up for the next couple weeks. Here are some important updates about me, and the events around my life.

I am following the destiny line set-out for me by my Spiritual Father, and Mentor ( I am a good son, and I honor him). I have been brought into a magical-religion based in South America, and I will be receiving my collar of priesthood into that, when it is done being prepared. So..yes, I have not exactly been forthcoming about how far along I actually am in that. I have also been granted entrance into a secret society that, because of my life, and experiences, I have met the required initiations to be brought into it. My, "doll", is also being prepared for me as we speak.

To do this; I had to meet members of this group in the astral world, and I needed to repeat back EXACTLY the phrases they spoke to me. They had to see the marks on my astral body, and look into my true past. There is NO faking this type of magic. This secret society was brought over by African slaves, Congo traditions, and they mixed with the magic of HEAD HUNTER tribes... so... a path of seriously aggressive magic, so much so, that they are perhaps the most feared magical society in all of South America, and Mexico, as well as deeply revered in Cuba, and Africa.

I have also been allowed to begin working towards priesthood to Santasima Muerte. You CAN work with her (IF YOU FEEL CALLED) to work with her without initiation, but there is an secret and inner working with her, that DOES require initiation.

When I am able, and that will be soon, I shall share ALL that I can with you, and I will once again build a physical house, a temple, and a place where I can host people, and initiate you into what you need to be brought into. I am working on this. I know who have donated to me, I know the milk of human kindness people have shown, and I will always remember them ( as I am a good son of my Spiritual Father, I am a good Father of my house, and I will reward, and benefit as I am able, and when I can).

I will take pictures of these items, and I will detail out how I will work with them.

Ok, ancestor altar.

Recently I received a reading form a high priest of this current of magic. He said that my ancestors have been screaming for me to connect with them. I was ordered I needed to build an ancestor altar A.S.A.P. You are born with FOUR blood lines. The father (1) and mother (2) of your father, and the father (3), and mother (4), or your mother. I had only knowledge of one. I was adopted (I had always known, and so I never went through any teenage melodrama over it) so I thought, "I will honor my ancestors, but I don't really know who they are". As magic works, my BIRTH mother contacted me the very next day. I will say it again. THE VERY NEXT FUCKING DAY. She had been thinking of me for the past 34 years (yep, I just dated myself), and she messages me a COMPLETE ancestor listing. So suddenly I had knowledge of ALL four lines.....

I am HEAVILY Scottish, Fife, and Hunter clans. Pretty fucking cool.

I have been asked to ask you to start an Ancestor Altar of your own. Even if you don't know who all your ancestor lines are, obviously, they will find you.

They have already began blessing e, and I am upset with myself, that I did not start early. DO NOT make my mistake. Begin honoring your ancestors A.S.A.P.

You need a small table
A white altar cloth
Four White candles (one with each blood line)
A large GLASS and CLEAR cup of water

Set this up, dedicate ALL the items to your ancestors. Keep the candles going as much as possible. Keep the water clean, and replenished. Ask daily for protection, guidance, and blessings. Tell them daily how much you appreciate them, love them, and want to know them. Keep this altar simple for right now. You can keep this altar anywhere, as your ancestors like to be around you, and all family members. Dust, and clean the altar once every other day.

I keep getting questions about certain "high profile' magicians. I will again state this. There is NO such thing as Haitian Voudu initiations, outside of Haiti. Lying about this will get you in trouble. They are LIARS, and for this, I would avoid them like the plague. Like I stated, there would be those who would rip off some of the information I released, and it is so fucking obvious that this is the case in one particular case, I laugh myself into hysterical fits of side splitting giggles every time I see their ridiculous messages.

Sigils are IMPORTANT. They are direct links to the spirits themselves. If you cannot find certain sigils, its because these where jealously guarded, and smartly NOT written down.

It is very hard to believe that magical systems based on THOUSANDS of years, BILLIONS of rituals, evocation, and invocation to back up, and reinforce them, as well as tens of THOUSANDS of life long practitioners could be, "revolutionized", into a "new" method. This is problem. Light Worker fucktards, and the New Age pussy pasty neo-pagans, don't believe they need to follow protocol, or be initiated. No wonder NOTHING works for them.

Making pacts with powerful Qillopthian Deities, or near as bad, LYING about it, is about as idiotic as it gets. These spirits have had MILLIONS of human/blood/torture/murder rituals done for them. They are NOT here for your best interest, they are not desiring of humanity's best interest. They are NOT thought forms, and if you are stupid enough to give yourself over to them....

Which make me think. A magician who traffics with these Deities are amoral at best. As the, "Faustian Pact", I have been initiated into dictates, these magicians wisely sacrifice OTHERS not themselves. If they are going to detail evocations/invocations, or "rites", to Qillopthian Deities, I promise you, this is PROBABLY so that they can collect THEIR spirits. Often a Qillopthain Deity will say, you bring me 1000 souls, you no longer owe me yours for the material wealth I have given you. THIS IS COMMON!!!! Working with ANY deity that knows NOTHING of excess, nothing of limits, etc.... seriously...what the fuck do you think is gonna happen. Use your fucking brain people.

Let it be known, my initiations are REAL, and if this "Qillopthain evocations" are indeed to building of a black lodge....I will begin working magic that I usually reserve for the worst of the worst against these targets. They have crossed a line that their is no going back. To publicly claim, insinuate, to have been involved in human sacrifice is just asinine.

Let me detail out what Human Sacrifice is. The MURDER of a human who has been kidnapped, and will be fed to a dark deity, and for whom, their family, and friends will NEVER see again. Human Sacrifice is MURDER. MURDER!!! MURDER!!! MURDER!!! There is NOTHING sexy about it, NOTHING, "cool", about it. IF you sacrifice humans, you are SCUM.

This individual is a straight up a lair, but, what kind of permission does that give the misguided assholes who listen to him? The same pudgy, and gaunt weirdos that sacrifice cats in their bathrobes in their local cemetery, will move on from cats, to people. Use some fucking common sense, especially if they are now communicating with Qillopthian Deities who LUST for such acts to feed from. This pseudo-occultism is rampant, and just disgustingly moronic.

This is my warning to all of you. Do not get involved with this type of Black Lodge, backdoor buffoonery.

Artwork on my book is almost done... it will be soon!!! I promise.

-Uncle Bear Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment