Friday 29 January 2016

Laying the bricks for MY temple, and offering of authentic spirit pots.



11/02/13--11:16:

Laying the bricks of MY Temple, and offering of authentic spirit pots.

*If you feel like want Spirit container message me (victoryiswithus@gmail.com). They are not cheap $400 is a firm price. They are made from rare (extremely uncommon) items, and sometimes it takes hunting , and long treks into the back country, wild lands, caves, forests, mountain, and rural cemeteries or other burial spots to find the needed additives, and then I properly prepare them (there is some actual risks I take). It is not a quick process either, as these are NOT mass produced, and a heavy amount of personal energy, time, artistry and care is placed it each one. Each container will come with specific instructions, and other information that is pertinent to the spirit you desire to work with. 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjRReG50XX9bTt72x9BkMM98taXzASLZ0k5dRMUsqnEHW7mF6cwnx1xvu8Nk_4XI1gqGSq0_I8aNpGGBDeiKLn7E-_5o_nr_acul9IOg4artUFc2qp9MxOX8O9IsJXfLkD2UPPR_qj_zy0/s320/picture018.jpg
I am in the processes of physically building MY actual temple. The voices from my ancestors and the house spirits who came through to me Oct 31st and Nov 1st, where very clear how important this is for me to do. In the near future there will indeed be a actual physical location, and I will reveal where that location is. What will happen? I don’t know. Things work on a time frame that is beyond our full grasp. We either seize the moment or we let it pass us by. I was told by a very loud chorus of voices that I must seize this opportunity and build a haven for a coming storm. Again, what that means fully? I don’t know. I offer no dates, no prophecy, or predictions. Things happen for a reason, and that is all I need to know so I act in accordance with that truth. 

The 72 spirits of the Goetia are an essential component of building my temple. My introduction to the Goetia was an atypical one. I didn’t download a Lesser Key of Solomon PDF like most of the magicians these days. I was taught, and most importantly initiated into the High Art by way of earned medium ship, energetic transference, possession, and dedication. What I know, I know because I practiced it, because I confirmed the information via the spirit who in turn made things happen in accordance with its promises to me, as I kept my promises to it. I entered into contract with non-physical entities, and in a true reflection with the Most High, I worked for the mutual benefit of all parties involved. 
The 72 spirits of the Goetia create a very specific template, and each spirit serves as an individual brick/block when fully assembled create an astral temple of mysteries for which no better exists. Taking that a step further, each of the 72 spirits of the Goetia are linked to a specific physiological governance in the body, psychological process, and key bones in the human body. Build the astral temple, the physical temple will manifest, and you become the living embodiment of both. That is just the surface.

As usual most modern day occultists have never heard of this grand level of work with the 72 spirits of the Goetia and are highly jealous of it. The OTO, the Golden Dawn, and other Hermetic Orders (Hermetic DIS-orders as I like to call them) are piecemeal reconstructions at best. Their highest level occult secrets where bought by the families of the world financial elite, and it was made to look like their orders did a top-down collapse to fragment what knowledge remained rendering it largely useless. 
I was lucky enough to obtain this LIVING knowledge of the work with the 72 spirits of the Goetia contained and transmitted by the Bokkors/Sorcerers, and Voudun priest(ess)hoods of Haiti, and possibly the Obeah men, and women via Jamaica, and Caribbean (although I cannot say I know much about that particular tradition). The High Magic I have did not fall apart in England, or suffer from the crippling over intellectual masturbatory torture of the guilt ridden European Christianized (thereby Jewish/Hebrew controlled) mind making Ritual High Magic a DEAD damaging mental exercise of lackluster imagination mixed with criminal sociopathic asexual tendencies. 

My God Father had received all 72 transmissions of each spirit. When you receive these transmissions (initiations) a special container is built which acts as a house for the individual spirit. Seeing all the 72 containers of the spirits of the Goetia arranged in the temple formation was forever life changing, and the radiation of power struck me so that I could not speak, or move. 

Each container has its own specific formula made up of powerful natural occurring ingredients which serve as the “body” for a particular spirit of the 72. No container is same, and the construction of which is a fiercely guarded secret. I will NEVER reveal the secret of their construction to anyone over the internet. You MUST learn from me one on one and you must re-locate yourself close enough to me to make that possible, thus why I am building MY temple because it is about finally time when my true great work begins. 

I must build for myself the 72 containers, or building blocks of the Temple to manifest the full potential of High Magic on the earth, and ensure that I can achieve my great work in this lifetime. 
Because I am constructing these containers I will also begin building them for others. I warn you, these are NOT toys, these are NOT “curiosities”, and these are LIVING bodies for POWERFUL spirits. To keep one and to work with one is to enter into a relationship with a non-physical entity. The spirit will serve you, protect you, and guide you as long as you tend to the spirit, feed the spirit, and fulfill your promises to it. The 72 spirits of the Goetia are in actuality very kind, and have a great deal invested into humanity. They care, and understand “wants”, and “needs”.

These spirits are very close to the physical realm, as they are ASTRAL spirits (72, 7+2=9, 9 is the number of the Astral realm (Moon)) and they do not question why you might want better sex, a new car, or extra money, but can also assist you into high states of spiritual awareness. Life is meant to be enjoyed, and all acts of pleasure a blessing. All senses lead to the astral/spiritual body. Leave behind the idiocy that the physical body is crude, its wants to be ignored, and its condition transcended.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjihuW5sJSYy6Wqd1JEHiNojo5fbUueaxWR0SOeBuLMmaRMqj2b7rZ3azI4ste-yFXArrHz9qmb5tDNMPckB5ssGpCaFAxG9M140_DQ_JdLrEaCdlOjp0SncqIEw9VKrvJvnYFNZP6nuNM/s320/picture019.jpg


This is a particular spirit pot I have finished building and will one day soon sit with a congress 71 other spirits to erect my astral temple. This is the container of a spirit my God Father was particularly fond of, and the spirit he used to successfully lay the curse on his long time rival Micheal Aqino (CIA pedophile, MK-Ultra mastermind, NWO high priest, and former head of the Temple of Set… so scum bag supreme), and curse that lead to the end of both he, and ultimately my God Father as well (it was strong to say the least, and much, much more was involved). 

So it is on that note, I lay the first brick in what will be both an astral, then physical temple of great affect. 

-Uncle Bear Heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment