Friday 29 January 2016

Update, and Mersilde's Magic Mirror (Or...Mmmmmmmm)

05/23/14--17:58:

Update, and Mersilde's Magic Mirror (Or...Mmmmmmmm)

Quick update on me.

I recently completed the last major leg on the destiny path my Godfather laid out for me over a decade ago. I was initiated into a fierce African tradition, and I am now Tata Nkisi of the magical religion Palo Mayombe of a very secretive house. I spent many years looking for avenues into legit houses of African traditions (be it Hatian Voudu, or Palo Mayombe). I was finally rewarded after years of exhaustive searching. I am currently in a big development phase in regards to Palo Mayombe and being a Tata. I will not be discussing Palo Mayombe past this specific mentioning for at least a year or more.

The Red Book or G.O.O.D.S grimore, is coming along nicely. I find myself having to pilfer through old hand written notes on protocols, etc, so I can pass this tradition down in a full and complete transmission. I need to do a lot of reflecting on the issues which occurred in the former G.O.O.D.S who still had my Godfather and I served as the Red Knight (I was not yet King), and how they got resolved.

Between these meditations I will release even more about this tradition so I can lay the foundation for what is a titanic amount of information to touch down on.

I am fleshing out the formulary on how to build the splendid Magic Mirror of Mersilde.

Mersilde is a goetic spirit detailed primarily in the Grimorium Verum along with a congress of 17 other spirits. Each spirit has their own specific fetish (or charm) which contains their blessings and functioning. To have all 18 is to possess a magical tradition of staggering formidability, and versatility.Precious little could come your way that you could not defend against, apply healing for, or administer towards with even but one of these fetishes (not to mention all 18). Whole magical houses/temples could be, and have been, firmly built around of these grimoric implements. 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgXnbQZGzjKxVAW-lM9YLuVdqL_B2gnERqlnX7EmWdRVQesbo6YMzxgN1aTiHYIPQa0F94ps98gtDpzlazbjYjl46ZCxwtiEXRSwdwBfBc6SN4HR8oohpnmLjnkAI1IY_jVqcFZNYmx5yE/s320/mersilde.jpg

The Magical Mirror of Mersilde will serve as your primary descrying/remote viewing, and astral projection tech. In my own work (and G.O.O.D.S), this mirror is used to reveal enemies, their activities, and location. I have also conversed with more than just a few goetic spirits, spirits of the dead (including Nikola Tesla…yep you read that right), and utilized the mirror as a portal for astral projection. In addition I have not only glimpsed into, but also applied influence over the dream states of others (you can do some impressive shit with a candle and a mirror at 3 am), and descried the whereabouts of missing persons. The magical applications Mersilde's mirror are great and many indeed. 

In the photo, that is just the absolute base for Mersilde's mirror. Those dolls pictured (as well as the ones who are not) are authentic spirit guides, of both Western and African linage tradition, who guide my hand in all the work I do. One is an Abukua doll of the Leopard Man society, the brother tradition to Palo Mayombe. 

I want you to begin working with authentic magical tools, and learning the process of making them. It is time consuming, and materials will be difficult to obtain, but with the blessings of that spirit you will acquire them. You will work real magic, forge real relationships with extremely powerful spirits, and build a truly frightening magical arsenal to defend and empower yourself and your loved ones with. 

I also need to staunchly lay claim to and state legitimacy of these artifacts of goetic arcanum. The occult world (and the world in general) is overrun with frauds and I want to make it VERY clear from whom this information is coming from. I will not have jealous, pock-marked, and pimple faced weirdos hijack my (soon to yours) efforts, or try and ride on my coat-tails (trust me… it’s been attempted).

The book will sit at $10. If by some chance you decide you are unable to make the mirror on your own, I can make it for you for around $300. If you go that route… of course I throw in the book for free. However, Mersilde’s mirror is not impossible to assemble, and requires ingredients that are available in the European mindset/world order. No hippo tusks, or leopard bones, go into the fetish making of the host of 18. So, I want you to really give it a try first, but if circumstances dictate otherwise, let me know. 

Manuals concerning the construction of Clauneck, Bechard, Morail, Khil and Frucisssere's Fetishes, or charms, will follow in the near future. Eventually the spiritual technology of the whole host of 18 will be made available. 

-Uncle Bearheart

No comments:

Post a Comment