Thursday 28 January 2016

Speaking of Thor.....

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Speaking of Thor.....



I also told you all that I was adopted, and I was recently contacted by my birth mother. She brought to me much needed ancestral connections, and brought me in contact with my bloodline. I have two younger sisters, and a brother I have yet to meet. Just MINUTES ago... and I write this because I have to do it now, I will be unable latter. My birth mother sent me a pic of my birth father! Thor, in ALL the many, many ways he could have appeared to me, Thor chose to use HIS image, the long blonde hair, the face, no facial hair, and the build of MY BIRTH FATHER to appear to me... I am in a state of shock. Until TODAY, I have NEVER seen him. EVER. My birth father has still NEVER seen me. I will need some time to process this. Holy fuck.... this is how raw this shit gets people..... seriously fucking raw. I am so shaken, awed, and amazed, I can't, wow... just wow. Son of Thor.... makes so much fucking sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment