Thursday 28 January 2016

The G.O.O.D.S LBRP begin this ASAP



This is a much more effective template to over lay on the LBRP from the Golden Dawn
and other Illuminati corrupted sources free from the Hebrew God-names which are
actually hidden titles for Moloech, Mammon, Azoth and other Qillopthian deity level
entities.
G.O.O.D.S Equilibrating Cross
Instead of Ah-Tah… vibrate Uranus
Instead of Malkuth… vibrate Tarra
Instead of V’Giburah… vibrate Mars
Instead of V’GiDoorah… vibrate Jupiter
Instead of Lah oh’lahm amen… vibrate Sol
Formulation of the Pentagrams
In each of the cardinal directs trace that banishing earth pentagram assume the “goddess”
posture or “star pose” and vibrate the name Venus and feel love for the great mother and
holder of the most sacred symbol of our race (the pentagram), the five pointed rose of
humanity. Then thrust both hands forward so the finger tips touch making a triangle while
you step forward with you left foot. This is the “God posture” or spear tip. Vibrate the
name Mars, the father of our race and thorn of the rose of humanity, the lover and
protector of Venus. Feel his anger at all those who would harm her or his children and
charge the pentagram with that energy. This is Venus/Mars/Cupid union.
The calling of Guardians
Instead of before me Raphael… say “Before me cheerful and sweet”, then vibrate
Erreus.
Instead of behind me Gabirel… say “Behind me bold and wise”, then vibrate Zepheryus
Instead of on my right hand Michael… say “To my right kind and brave”, then vibrate
Notus
Instead of on my left hand Uriel… say “To my left ancient and strong”, vibrate Boreous
Instead of assuming the “star pose” and saying “The pentagram around me”, assume the
“star” posture and say “I am with the embrace of my mother of my mother Venus, keeper
of the sacred pentagram and tender to the cradle of our race”.
Instead of seeing the star of david inside your heart center and saying “within my shine the
6 rayed star”, see the 6 pointed star of sol over both your heart center and solar plexus
and say “Within me shines the radiance of Sol, for I am the center of my own universe, a
reflection of the most sacred and most high”.
The LBRP of the Golden Dawn is based on Qilopthian foundations, calling of evil gods
and their minions assuming “angelic forms”. Because you are calling the Qillopthian deities
first you then are invoking the “angels in disguise” and you don’t know it. You are
charging the pentagrams in tiles for Moloech and allowing him to decide which entities
can come through.
Stop the Golden Dawn LBRP immediately!
-Bear Heart




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do like this ritual 100% my first LBRP I practice. I never used any other LBRP in my life just the one from the G.O.O.D.S and neither am I thinking of using another form of LBRP vibrated that Golden Dawn/O.T.O nonsense the way Bear Heart describes them to be. What happen to his blog post. Twitter @Israelrocs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Bear Heart,

    In one of your videos you mentioned an initiation process through dreams (or is it a form of astral projection?). Last night I dreamed that I was being instructed to keep a shed full of weapons. Two things were striking about this event. 1) A woman was training me to fight dragons. 2) A dragon had flown nearby as if to challenge us. Stangely enough I wasn't afraid but excited to go into battle. Now all this could be the work of an overactive imagination. Or it could be something else. Your input will be appreciated.

    Sincerely,

    Sam

    ReplyDelete