Thursday 28 January 2016

Santisima Muerte: The why, and how.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Santisima Muerte: The why, and how.



I have recently made the public admission that I am presently working with Santisima Muerte, not only that, I have also been brought into a house run out of South America where I am receiving the necessary preparations to become initiated into her inner court, and be a true, honest priest of her's.

This all happened, due to my late mentor, and Spiritual Father. He divined the paths of my destiny, and when the doors where ready to be opened, I would be ushered in. That has happened.

I was introduced to Santisima Muerte when I was living in Santa Ana, California. I did not do anything with her then. In fact I saw her as a passing fad, a saint figure that the idiot Wicca groups would try, and co-opt at first, then quickly loose interest when she didn't respond to the goddess chanting of granola munching hippie rejects.

While I was correct about the Wiccans, I simply could not have been more wrong about her as a passing fad, especially when it came to her involvement in my life. I was woefully very, very wrong.

I did not pick Santisima Muerte. I never, "pick", deities, or spirits. She picked me, and she did so in a way that literally ripped me out from a dead sleep, and reshaped my world forever.

It is no secret I am a son of Thor. I love Thor. I will die with Thor in my heart. I might even die screaming his name, and charging a legion of enemies. So when Santisima Muerte, used Thor to declare her intentions with me, I knew this was no casual introduction.

In one of the mystery stories of Thor, Thor is challenged by the giants to three feats of strength. He is dared to chug a drinking horn, lift a common cat, and wrestle/pin an old woman.

Thor is insulted that these giants would appoint to him such petty tasks.

Thor callously grabs the drinking horn, and chugs until his stomach distends, but the horn remains full. Thor then attempts to lift the cat from the floor, but for all his might he can only heft the cat to his hip. Lastly he wrestles the old woman. When they lock-up with such thunderous force, the whole earth trembles, and the oceans around the world become choppy, tidal waves formulate, mountains rise, and fall. However, after such an immense effort Thor is only able to bring the old woman to a knee.

Thor expects the giants to ridicule him. But, he finds the giants terrified. Perplexed Thor demands an explanation. The giants admit they sought to humiliate Thor. However, the drinking horn was really all the world's oceans, and he drank so much, he depleted the oceans by a foot in depth. The cat was actually, the monstrous world serpent which wraps around the entire world seven times. Thor lifted this monster to his hip! Lastly the old woman is really DEATH, and even the Gods will eventually fall to her. But Thor wrestled her to a knee!!!

Using this dream as a template, I watched the titanic match up between Thor, and death disguised as an old women. I originally thought that this was a dream sent to me by Thor, but...no. But as the battle commenced, the old woman turned her face to me, and said, "I am Santisima Muerte, and this is my strength!" I could see her skeletal face, done up in the, "Skull Candy", fashion.

While I don't think Santisima Muerte is, "Death", in the Norse tradition, she certainly used the iconography masterfully well, and left an impression that I will forever be unable to shake.

Since that time she appears to me in a "bridal" form, in a radiantly white dress. She carries with her an active, gleaming scythe. She has just stepped out of a fiery chamber, cleansed, pure, and white hot. An aura of fire still surrounds her. This image is unique to me, and in the tradition I am inheriting, each child of her's (those she has chosen), receive a very "personalized" image of her to work with. I will eventually receive a personal image of her, in her Red, and Black aspects as well, only when she feels I am ready to receive them.

She has told me that she approved of the G.O.O.D.S agenda, and wants me to earn her priesthood that she might be a force within the house.

As I am allowed to do so, I will share what I learn about her with you. She is powerful, she is quick, she is demanding of you, but she wants the best for her children, and she is ready to get your best out of you.

Yes, she is very popular with Mexican criminals. But so is Saint Jude, Mary, and Saint Expedite. They work primarily with her, "black" aspect, her most feral, and wild form. In this form she is like a wounded animal roaming the desert at night. Dangerous, fringe, and aggressive. There is a mystery of, "isolation", in this aspect. Much like the, "isolated", group of criminal who revere this part of Santisima Muerte, this is the fringe exception, and NOT the rule.

I' am still a developing, growing, expanding, and adapting magician. My destiny, since my Saturn's return at 33 years old, has really, "just", begun. I will share amazing things, and offer the opportunity for initiations into magical practices rarely "authentically" available to all who have the courage to journey with me.

-Uncle Bear Heart

1 comment:

  1. my saturn return starts this month; official as saturn transits into aquarius on 23.3.20, as saturn is in aquarius until july, for a glimpse. im 28, and saturn is playing a huge role this year in celestial alignments. to cement the bricks of the temple, saturn return has been building (im not even fucking joking) since i was 19. its something to do with the sun square saturn, and my sun being in my 12th house in the 29th degree of aries on the cusp of taurus. thats my intuition. but damn the 12th house can be a macabre placement to have with an aries (ruled by FIRE, MARS) sun, especially in the 29th degree. cusp TAURUS+TAURUS RISING. i'm an elemental juxtaposed dichotomous blend with lots of house 3 placements, so incredibly mercurial but paradox being cancer is in a lot of my placements with things like north node, chiron, moon, mars, etc.oh my god, now i'm anxious-nervousia. synchronicity of being lead here whie my saturn return is climaxing, here we go. the framework building begineth.
    p.s while im here:
    st rosa of lima too. ancestral guide coming through, is this something personal for me or is it a temple patron/matron energy. intuitively i feel its a guardian spirit. saint rosa of lima. isabela flores. isabel of spain?
    every time i work w my ancestors she comes through pretty strong.

    ReplyDelete