Friday 29 January 2016

READ THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING!!!!

06/14/13--03:03:
READ THIS WHOLE FUCKING THING!!!!


How can you be a warrior with Planetary Magic? I got this question.... I am going to answer it. My spirits say its time. Andromalus says you have all done great work, and that all of you are true warriors, courageous, and brave. 

I cried when he told me this. I really did. I want you to know how proud I am to know that people like you exist in this world. It touched me. 

My childhood was hard, and magick saved me life. I was a rolly-polly kid, with a lot of size, and muscle but no idea what to do with it. The spirits I learned to evoke helped create avenues that I could use my gifts, and excell, make friends, and be somewhat popular; but a good kind of popular, someone that the band geeks, the DnD nerds, the Drama kids, the gay kids came out too, and the social outcasts could find acceptance with. We where the band of misfit toys, and NO ONE messed with them, because if they did, Bearheart intervened, and Bearheart had no issue going toe to toe with anyone in that school, or outside of it. In fact I had such a reputation, my willingness to do violence went far out of high school, and reached the ears of people that really wanted me for selective lines of work... people that don't like being told no too. The spirits made sure they went away, and steered me out of a bad situation. 

It bothers me that so many claim the Goetia spirits are demons when they could be so supportive, and caring. If they are demons, let me be in hell, for they are good company. Fuck, the genius of those spirits is so intense, all of Hell probably has central cooling by now. It wasn't Jesus helping me out, in fact those really bad guys... they all wore crosses, and confessed to be Catholics... lol... that should tell you something. 

In my heart, I am an outcast. I bond closest with misfits, ragamuffins, vagabonds, and delinquents. We see the world from an angle that is unique. An odd perspective, and from a vantage point most are not comfortable with. Magic speaks to me, and these ruffians, its in their soul, in fact many of us have walked this path before. It sets you apart, forever. 

I have been been waiting. Watching. Listening. Testing. Things that must be done before the secrets come out. I needed to know what the worth of your hearts where. They have been tested, and Andromalus says your hearts are worth their weight in gold. 

I need no more confirmation. Now EVERYTHING comes out. 

The world is finally at the ledge. We either push back, or we go over. War, combat, its simplifies things. We either win, or we lose. Those options really simplify our choices. We commit to victory, or we commit to slavery. Its that dire, and at the same time, that liberating. To quote the movie Suck Punch, “For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know”. You are fighting for the life of our collective species. Trust me when I say, your only safety will come from being in danger. Its scary, I know, at first. But.... you get used to it, and if you let the cause fan the flames of your heart into a red hot lava rock, you will never know the cold of cowardice. Your spirit will ignite, and the fires of rebellion will light up the dark night of tyranny. 

“If the they insist on pounding the drums of war, let us dance too the beat like there is no tomorrow, for if we don't, there won't be”. - Recent conversation with the warrior spirit of George Washington in the Shed of Rebellion. Quote that shit! 

Now that our backs are against the wall, and the heat is really about to come down... and I fucking KNOW the collective heart of who you all are, I have hope, and I am dedicated to victory!

The next video I make will be introducing the Master Planetary Symbol. This symbol will replace the Banishing Pentagram, it will replace, a lot of things. This will be the first lesson, and will set the foundation, and frame work FOR EVERYTHING to follow. 

I need you to trust me, I need to you know that this will change everything, but one day soon you will realize that it didn't really change anything. It just took things to such a new level, you didn't realize how far you actually would progress. 

Lets talk about Moon sign. Please, find out your moon sign,. This is your astral body, and what vibrational frequency you magic will by most aligned with. . 

I am a Scorpio Moon. My astral body is ruled by the influence of Mars, and Pluto. Dark, and aggressive. My Uranus, is in Scorpio, my divine light runs through that zodiac filter too. Its WHO I AM. I can't change it, but I can learn to USE IT in the best way. Think of your astrological chart as a collection of light rays, and lenses. All that creates a numerological vibrational frequency, an algorithm, which all consolidates into YOU. ALL this will be covered. This is DEEP magical shit. Why have you not heard this before? Because its secret society knowledge only, or well... at least it was. 

The ONLY way you are going to know “Source”, is to figure YOU the fuck out, because you ARE SOURCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you light workers piss me off. You ARE the light, however... the light being reflected, and bounced off many, many different facets, to create a unique pattern, a life expression so beautiful, and so precious, you are absolutely worth fighting for. 

Let that sink in, and begin to figure out what you have in your houses, your astrological charts, where your planets are, etc, etc. This is homework YOU must do. I can help, but I can't, and I won't do it for you. You must suffer to know art, and magic is art. I suffered, and I fought true inner “demons” while my mentor watched, and encouraged, but he knew that I would learn to fight BY fighting. 

Lets talk warrior magic with the Planets.

I preformed a horrible rite, but it was justified. Years ago, someone I would classify as serial rapist, did evil things to a friend. His connections, family, and money kept him out of prison. He was able to hire a lawyer that could make the women he harmed look like whores, or women of questionable reputations by dragging out, and combing through their entire lives using P.I.s, and hacking personal e-mails etc, etc. Painted them like prostitutes on the stand. The jury was divided, and hung. 

Knowing what a horrendous pig he was, I knew he had cleaning ladies. I watched his house,and sure enough maids came in. I followed them, bought them coffee, befriended them. They told me about the harassment, and verbal abuse he gave them. I wanted ONE thing. I asked them for a pair of his used underwear. 

They thought me odd. I told them I knew Brujia... I do... suddenly they all understood (Mexican women... I love them). The next day, I had a pair of his nasty boxers.

Why did I want this? Well, I am ruled in part by Pluto, being that I am a Scorpio moon. Pluto astrologically rules the genitals, and the anus.. his underwear was well acquainted to both HIS areas. 
Pluto rules the underworld. With the essence of his “pluto parts”, and the garment he sweated in, and his semen leaked out on to , I twisted his boxers into a rope like device, and tied it around a doll, (I wore gloves for fucks sake) that I found sort of looked like him.

I went to the dump. Pluto rules the rotting, and decay. The old dung heaps of Rome, the seole piles, where Roman witches did there worst black magic under Pluto's direction. 

In the dump, I dug a hole. I evoked Pluto, I asked him to open a portal into his underworld.I laid the doll inside the hole. I produced yet another doll, an ugly monster doll, that I had prepared in a special way. I asked Pluto to allow a larave (a hungry, twisted spirit of the dead) to be placed into this doll. Once that was done, I laid the doll next to the other. I then brought out the last piece. A black cat, that had been hit by a car. I did rites over it to make sure its spirit had left before I did this. This was payment to Pluto, and the blood in the cat would serve as food for the Larvae. I buried all three together. I traced the Mastery Planetary Symbol over the black, decay filled soil. This sealed the portal, and locked everything inside into a plutonian dimension. 

Then in the middle of the sigil, which makes a type of crossroads, stuck a prepared stick. This stick would act as a type of antenna, that would channel energy up, and down. Every day, I would come back, whisper things through the antenna into the hole, encouraging the larvae to deeper rage, and pour special food, and drink over it to feed Pluto, and the larvae. 

What might happen to a man, whose astral body (linked to sexual energy....gentitals, anus...hint, hint) thwas trapped in a plutonian dimension, with a wicked larvae getting stronger, wilder, and meaner? When the energy of the cat is gone... who will it have closest for all its feeding needs? His astral body didn't stand a chance.

This man came literally undone. Absolutely unhinged. He was committed to a state hospital. He was a coke addict (cocaine is a hell of a drug... I love it... serious, you have some coke??), and his total self destruction was blamed on this addiction. 

He has been in there for at least 6 years now, heavily medicated I hear, and whispering constantly to himself (or the larvae??). Yes... the doll is still buried in a big, nasty landfill, under now layers,and tons, of garbage that will trickle down, to feed the larvae just enough that the larvae only needs to snack on him. Here he will remain until all his victims are fully healed of the awful trauma he did to them, and Pluto says is time to release him... assuming there is something left to release. 

Planetary Magic is savagely fierce,. The mind, and heart of a planetary magician must be just, and true. The awful things that one, “could” do, is great, and many. But, one can do awe inspiring acts of good too.

That is why I needed to know, that I have people committed to defending humanity from scum, unquestionably vil people, who need to suffer the wraith of justice. Not just pissed off men, or women doing unspeakable magic attacks against the undeserving, no matter how much of a simpe asshole the other person is. Assholes are assholes, they don't deserve what this guy got. They don't hurt people like these real monsters do. You need to think, long, and hard before you apply this level of magic technique, and the many, many, many, many types like it.

LISTEN VERY CLOSELY TO WHAT I SAY NEXT

“The universe is at your finger tips, the only good, or evil which exists in the universe lays in YOUR heart.”

When you understand, truly, understand “As above, So below”. That the human is a miniature universe, but there is no limit to either a big, or small universe. You will have come to know why that statement is so important, and why I have waited so long before I came to the point where I will begin teaching you all what I REALLY practice. 

Think on ALL this, because one you start, there is NEVER any going back. 

-Uncle “fucking” Bearheart. 

3 comments:

  1. No. Numerology is based on plantary associations. We do our own numerology here

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the horrible ritual.
    I found an odd coincidence regarding pluto, larvae and drug addiction. Watch this video part, how the girl describes her astral influence over her drug addiction involving toxicity and larvae https://youtu.be/HXEN2q8AfQY?t=376

    "carmen viana o salto quantico genetico"

    ReplyDelete
  3. our childhood sounds identical re bonding with the misfits and vagabond "the temple of rebellion" pops to my mind for some reason rn.
    i was awkward and gangly and skinny with my arms and legs too long for my body. our group was exactly how you have described : misfit, only gay guy in a christian school, nerds, punks... nobody could define it. this webpage popped out of nowhere i actually hadn't read it properly. scorpio moon, which house? i'm cancer moon conjunct cancer mars in my third house. cancer moon i work with, but i have to work my cancer mars (warrior with words?) 3hs very carefully. words are weapons to transmute my wounds into weapons; st george wants me to start making music and writing my poetry to lyrics and sing in a band as a female fronted rockstar. i went to a concert last week, maynard is the front man of a band called tool. coincidently he lives in arizona. i was so inspired music just flows out in st george rituals now, i feel a strong draw that music can be a way to get into the states. i need to channel this into a constructive, alchemical, transmutation way to purge the pain of the ritual abuse trauma in childhood using my moon and mars conjunct with 3hs cancer... cancer, mother godess, ah astrology. st george + march rider are hounding me perpetually and i have my ancestors 3 guitars so i might just... create something through which i can transmute this passion and pain into sound. i love music, with depth and passion and purity/ singing some ritual and chanting is so cathartic

    ReplyDelete