Thursday 28 January 2016

Quick note: The what, the how and the what next.



As far as I can tell; the G.O.O.D.S YouTube channel got hacked. The channel had been
under constant attack for months prior to being “deleted”. I was changing the password
daily and attempting to work with YouTube on how I could better protect the channel…
they never really responded. Then it happened. I logged on to upload a video and… the
channel had been taken down.
Oh well…. It was a good run.
I’ve gone through a board range of emotions. At once I was livid and hurt; but, this is war
on mental and spiritual levels and yes… sometimes even physical… in war bad things
happen. I accept that… I have accepted that and I always knew that one day this would
probably happen especially when I began receiving threats from angry members of other
“magickal” orders and invitations to join others if I would just shut up releasing
information to the general public; however, to please further the knowledge of “high level”
groups. My response to them then, is the same as it is now; “Fuck you”.
I at one point was also getting calls from the FBI because one of my videos was
downloaded and saved by someone under investigation by them (I think this is very likely
who shut me down… I have no proof, it’s an intuitive guess).
I was also approached by an individual who was going to pay my $50,000 to teach her
all I knew about the true mystical Qaballa without the corrupted Jewish/Christian
flavoring…. Her plan was to go on tour and teach what I taught her and charge people
$1000 a seat… I told her “No”. I wouldn’t be surprised if MAYBE that something to do
with it either.
So facts are facts. The channel is indeed deleted.
First things first; I am ok. What attacks I was under have been repelled and directed
back on its source and the source was made to understand that I am not an easy target.
So effective was my response I was actually offered monetary incentive to call off my
spirits… I accepted as long as this group bought everything my spirits would need and
require for a very elaborate offering. I am also very physically healthy currently… due in
part of my increased exercise and physical/magickal training. I did relocate to a new state
within the United States and I am rebuilding in a much better place and with better
materials.
So what now…
Well, I am torn. I know that it is part of my great work to release this information. I am
still struggling with how is the best way to do that. I have been enjoying my time off… but
the old pull to continue is becoming stronger. The conclusion I am coming to is this; it’s
time to begin again.
I believe what I will do is focus more directly on the magickal methods, means and
manners of the tradition I was taught. The Illuminati, Reptilian and Trans-Plutonian threats
have been exposed. Now is the time to begin teaching how to become magickaly
powerful and become not only a difficult but an expensive target to go after, on top of just
understanding how to operate as a magician in the tradition I have been taught.
I need to obtain a new digital camera and probably a new laptop is in order. I will also
need to build a new YouTube channel. Please inform everyone I am ok and that I will be
back making videos in the near future. I will give all the details about the new channel as
they become available.
I will begin with THE exhaustive/complete system of the Middle Pillar Ritual…. Nothing
out there has even scratched the surface of the how or why this ritual must become a
daily practice… there is SO much and this is SO important.
-Bear Heart


No comments:

Post a Comment